Anthony Attina, Certified Public Accountant, P.C. was formed in 1986 with the objective
of providing the highest quality of service with a personal and caring attitude. It is our belief
that a mutually beneficial relationship is built on this premise, accomplished by continued personal
attention to our clients and their needs. Our field of concentration is the closely held company, which
requires continued interaction with its accountant.
We understand that our "product" is a satisfied client. Accordingly, we focus on client
needs and providing timely and meaningful results.
- Accounting and Review Services
- Review and/or compilation of financial statements.
- Monthly write-up services and preparation of management information reports.
- Tax Services
- Tax advice and planning.
- Preparation of Federal, State and Local income tax returns.
- Assistance with and representation regarding examinations and inquiries by the IRS and State and local taxing agencies.
- Business Advisory Services
- General assistance to management and the entrepreneur regarding:
- accounting systems and matters
- payroll tax matters
- computer systems advice and installations
- special studies in the areas of compensation packages, make or buy decisions, etc.
- Assisting new and existing businesses in obtaining bank financing.
- Advice and assistance in the preparation of business plans, budgets, projections and other special reports.
Our desire to serve our clients, which vary from start up operations to established companies, is
the basis of our philosophy.